A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1059Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 312Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 191Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 179Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 173Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 112Clients vs. Patients
- 80Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 79Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 77Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 62The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Skin Prescription Costs Rise Drastically
12/1/2015, Katie Anderson