A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 588Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 376Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 236The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- 231Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 223Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
- 189Clients vs. Patients
- 175Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 161Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 92Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 81Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
6/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson