A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1820Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1261Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 807Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 576Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 452Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
- 297Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 270Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 216Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 187Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 183Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson