A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Spa
- 998Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 638Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 284Dermocosmetics to Surpass Anti-aging?
- 233Clients vs. Patients
- 182Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 179Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
- 175Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 135Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 121Gift Card Do’s and Don’ts for Medical Spas
- 95Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- Skin Deep Re-opens Med Spa in Ohio
12/5/2016, Ryan Daily
- Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
11/23/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Gift Card Do’s and Don’ts for Medical Spas
12/6/2016, Alex R. Thiersch, J.D., American Med Spa Association
- Skin Inc. Launches Medical Spa News in 2017
12/6/2016, Jo-El Grossman