Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 608Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 307Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 219Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 201Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 149Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 141Clients vs. Patients
- 102Networking, The Client-builder
- 98Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 94Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 84The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
6/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson