Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1079Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 322Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 196Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 180Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 176Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 114Clients vs. Patients
- 86Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 83Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 77Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 61The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Skin Prescription Costs Rise Drastically
12/1/2015, Katie Anderson