Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 806There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
- 360Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 330Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 286Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 253Clients vs. Patients
- 205Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 179Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 111Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 95Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 90“Do I Need a Face Lift?” Guiding Clients Through the Next Steps
Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning