Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Medical Spa
- 9673 Keys to Boost Your Medical Spa Profits With Retail
- 552Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 417Med Spa Client Retention Begins With Estheticians
- 275Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
- 264Get Your Med Spa in Shape at AmSpa’s Medical Spa Boot Camp
- 227Botox and Xeomin Put to the Test
- 195Esthetics Meet Education: Part I
- 188Stem Cells Meet Technology for Skin Repair
- 188Esthetics Meet Education: Part II
- 179The Importance of Aftercare: How Skin Care Products Benefit Medical Spa Patients
- Physicians 25% More Burned Out Since 2013
1/30/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery Dubbed 'Cookie-cutter-free' Zone
12/27/2016, Ryan Daily
- Are Your Clients Suffering From BDD?
4/20/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- The Importance of Aftercare: How Skin Care Products Benefit Medical Spa Patients
3/14/2017, Alex R. Thiersch, JD, Founder/Director of the American Med Spa Association