Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 593Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 406Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 295Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 289Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 276Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 158Clients vs. Patients
- 132Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 88Daniel Cassuto, MD: World View, Intimate Approach
- 77Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 77Medical Spa Legislation and Regulation
Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning