Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 741Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 728Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
- 348Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 281Clients vs. Patients
- 192Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 167Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 158Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 141Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 114Educating Clients—How Estheticians and Physicians Differ, Part II
- 89The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- Skin Prescription Costs Rise Drastically
12/1/2015, Katie Anderson
- Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
9/30/2016, Terri Wojak, True U University