Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 593Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 360Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 250Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
- 245The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- 225Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 184Clients vs. Patients
- 171Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 161Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 88Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 78Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
6/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson