Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1859Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1266Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 792Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 578Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 483Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
- 312Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 268Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 217Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 186Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 184Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson