Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Spa
- 992Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 615Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 267Dermocosmetics to Surpass Anti-aging?
- 209Clients vs. Patients
- 179Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 172Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 139Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 128Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
- 90Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 73Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
11/23/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- Dermocosmetics to Surpass Anti-aging?
11/17/2016, Nicholas Micallef, Euromonitor