Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 779Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 601The Secrets to Successful Intakes
- 364Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 314Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 211Clients vs. Patients
- 190Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 153Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 146Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 93Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
- 85Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage