Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 751Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 310Clients vs. Patients
- 189Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 188Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 174Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 127Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 123The Secrets to Successful Intakes
- 110Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 83Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 82The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage