Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Medical Spa
- 971What’s the Next ‘Big Thing’ for Medical Spas?
- 542Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 456The Importance of Aftercare: How Skin Care Products Benefit Medical Spa Patients
- 368Botox and Xeomin Put to the Test
- 198North American Facial Injectable Market to Grow to $5.8 Billion by 2024
- 145Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 144Esthetics Meet Education: Part II
- 143Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 139FDA Warns About Deadly Allergic Reaction to Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- 137Stem Cells Meet Technology for Skin Repair
- Physicians 25% More Burned Out Since 2013
1/30/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Granite Bay Cosmetic Surgery Dubbed 'Cookie-cutter-free' Zone
12/27/2016, Ryan Daily
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- The Importance of Aftercare: How Skin Care Products Benefit Medical Spa Patients
3/14/2017, Alex R. Thiersch, JD, Founder/Director of the American Med Spa Association
- Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
11/23/2016, Lisa Schryver