Grant Street Medical Spa in La Mesa, CA, held a fundraiser in October to raise money for Alana Swagerty, a16-year-old diagnosed with transverse myelitis (TM)—a rare neurological syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. To contribute to the Alana Swagerty Fund, send donations to the attention of Spa Direction & Promotion Inc. at 3089 C Clairemont Drive, #535, San Diego, CA 92117. To contact the spa, call 619-460-5617.
Grant Street Medical Spa Hosts Fundraiser for Teen
October 13, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 746Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 710Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
- 343Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 321Clients vs. Patients
- 203Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 165Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 150Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 147Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 109Educating Clients—How Estheticians and Physicians Differ, Part II
- 86Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- Skin Prescription Costs Rise Drastically
12/1/2015, Katie Anderson