Murad Skin Research Labs Inc.
The Murad Medical Spa was chosen as the site of SELF magazine’s Be Good to YourSELF Day. Attendees received a complimentary spa treatment of choice, a product of choice, and a gift bag containing Murad topical and internal skin care products.
In other news, London Times magazine featured the research of CEO and founder Howard Murad, MD, in a four-page spread on how to combat cellulite. 800-336-8723, email@example.com
Murad Medical Spa Hosts SELF Magazine
July 20, 2006
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 580Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 328Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 284Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 207Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 184Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 149Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 107Clients vs. Patients
- 92Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 81Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 58Medical Spa Legislation and Regulation
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning