This is the last Skin Inc. Medical Esthetics e-newsletter, but don't worry! The Skin Inc. E-newsletter also covers medical esthetics and much more. Sign up today!
Sign Up for Skin Inc.'s E-Newsletter Today!
December 14, 2011
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 625Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
- 299Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 207Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 197Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 183Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 128Regulating Medical Devices for Beauty: Part I—Determining Class
- 112Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 97Clients vs. Patients
- 56OSHA—What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You, Part II
- 51Medical Spa Legislation and Regulation
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning