Web Site Surveys Most Profitable Services in Medical Spas and Practices
January 4, 2008
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 394Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 254Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 201Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 179Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 179Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 160Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 85Regulating Medical Devices for Beauty: Part I—Determining Class
- 69Daniel Cassuto, MD: World View, Intimate Approach
- 69Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
- 66Clients vs. Patients
Surveys findings indicate that Botox, dermal fillers, other injectables, and laser hair/skin treatments are the most profitable aesthetic services in medical spas. Among dermatology practices, Botox and chemical peels are the most profitable, followed by dermabrasion/microdermabrasion. Preliminary surveys conducted to date with plastic surgery practices place chemical peels as the most profitable service, followed by laser treatments.
Feed-back.com's Medical Spa Market Review report provides a detailed analysis of new survey findings on operations, product sales, and services. Revised revenues and growth rates are projected from 2007 through 2010. The updated report is 197 pages, with 63 figures and tables.
Feed-back.com's Medical Retail Markets report is updated with new dermatology and plastic surgery survey findings that identify profitable aesthetic procedures and skin care products, business growth, and income ranges. Revenues and growth rates are projected from 2007 through 2010.
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning