GCI Magazine Hosts Launch for Summersent
July 19, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Retail
- 2585 Key Elements of a Successful Retail Display
- 25110 Tips to Improve Your Spa's Retail Sales
- 233The Key to Successful Selling--Become a Priority
- 171Maximize Your Spa's Retail Sales
- 79SKINtuition: Merchandising Secrets You Need to Know (BTW, they can boost retail by 35%.)
- 57Creating a Spa Boutique With Limited Space
- 45Are You Carrying the Right Products?
- 41A Successful Retail Philosophy
- 39DSA Releases Day Spa Retail Sales Report
- 39Murad Acquired By Unilever
Global Cosmetic Industry (GCI) magazine’s BeautyUnion, its online networking community, hosted a gathering at the Von Maur department store in Lombard, IL-based Yorktown Center to launch the fragrance Summersent, by Majorie Midgarden Fragrances, on May 11, 2006. Marjorie Kitzrow, the creator of the locally developed prestige scent, spoke at the launch about her ability to bring this product to life due to the unforgettable aroma of a secret plant and her devotion to its creation. “It's virtually unheard of for an industry newcomer—especially one from the Midwest—to bring a prestige fragrance to market today,” notes Karen A. Newman, GCI magazine’s editor in chief. The fragrance will be sold exclusively at select Von Maur department stores. 630-653-2155