Most Popular in:
New Belief, New Income Potential
By: Dori Soukup
Posted: January 28, 2011, from the February 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 4
1. I will adopt a new professional philosophy: It’s not about selling; it’s about making professional recommendations and helping my clients.
2. I will make it a habit to discover my clients’ concerns and help them—first, by recommending the right treatments, then by recommending the appropriate home care.
3. I will fulfill my professional obligation by delivering a complete client experience, both in the spa and by helping my clients learn what products they need to use at home.
4. I will educate clients about how to take care of themselves between professional treatments.
5. I understand that clients buy and use products from somewhere. Therefore, they need to buy my quality products, instead of purchasing drug store products.