Today’s busy professionals are turning to the World Wide Web more often than ever for information to help them make good business decisions. They use the Internet as a research tool, gathering information about a condition or treatment and searching for product alternatives to offer to their clients.
The newly redesigned and restructured Skin Inc. Web site features a variety of exclusive articles to help guide your business, as well as archives of past issues of Skin Inc. magazine, interactive offerings such as Vocal Point and the online Buyer’s Guide, and a variety of always-changing feature articles. New features now provide the user with more information than ever, including cutting-edge webinars, and they are all available in a sleek, easy-to-use format that readers helped create.
Here are several useful tips for navigating the new Web site:
- The Skin Inc. logo in the upper left will take you back to the homepage at any time.
- The magazine cover will take you to the current issue's table of contents.
- If you have difficulty finding what you are looking for, use our site search at the top center of every page.
Want the rest of the story? Simply sign up. It’s easy. Plus, it only takes 1 minute and it’s free!
One immediately noticable feature is the new tabbed navigation. Below is an example of the Events section, featuring tabbed navigation. Click on the navigation tab in order to see what information it contains.
You will find that information is provided to you in a new, user-friendly way, and is easier than ever to find. All articles and news are now categorized by subject matter--please visit the sitemap for a list of categories.
Following are some of the new Skin Inc.'s different features:
- Articles & Archives are now called Past Issues.
- Calendar of Events can now be sorted by name, event type, location or date.
- The Best of the Best Awards program is now located in the Events section.
- Webinars also are now listed under Events.
- State licensing is now under Education.
- Classified Ads can still be found under Magazine.
- Continuing education classes are listed under Education.
- E-newsletter subscription can be found either at the top of each page next to the magazine's cover or at the bottom of the page.
- Products are housed in a main section of the site.
- Vocal Point Survey can be found under Networking.
If you come across a problem with the new Web site, you can report a problem here, or by clicking on the "report a bug" link at the bottom of any page.