Elizabeth Arden; AEFFE S.p.A. Sign Licensing Agreement
January 28, 2008
Most Popular in Marketing
- 1586$pa Marketing: Top Tips for Social Media Success
- 472Demographics Are Dead
- 284Top 8 Biz Lessons from An Esthetician Mentor
- 88Dermalogica Acquired by Unilever
- 66Marketing Tactics That Sell to Male Spa-goers
- 575 Steps to Build Your Online Presence
- 557 Tips for Successful Direct Marketing
- 54Shelf-talkers—The Silent Salespeople
- 45The Importance of Marketing Plans and Strategic Promotions
- 43How to Excel at Vetting Beauty Bloggers
"Alberta Ferretti is an icon in the world of fashion design, and we are thrilled to be working with her to create a fragrance line that reflects the sensibilities of her style," said E. Scott Beattie, chairman and CEO, Elizabeth Arden. "Adding the Alberta Ferretti name to our designer fragrance brands allows us to diversify our fragrance brand portfolio and strategically expand our reach of prestige fragrance distribution, particularly in the European fragrance market."
"I'm extremely proud to embark on the adventure of creating my fragrance with Elizabeth Arden," said Ferretti. "The history of Elizabeth Arden in the world of beauty is characterized by a distinct definition of femininity that is quite close to my own world, in which beauty, femininity and sensuality emanate from the personality. I am convinced that this collaboration will result in a remarkable fragrance that will express the contemporary nature of a woman who lives in the present yet looks to the future," she added.
"The signing of the agreement for Alberta Ferretti fragrances with Elizabeth Arden guarantees the same standards of quality and excellence which are synonymous with those of our brand," said Ferretti, chairman, AEFFE S.p.A. "Moreover, the leadership held by this American company in the fragrance sector enables us to realize a commercial development focused also on prestige and quality factors."
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- How to Maximize Your E-mail Marketing Efforts
10/2/2014, Beth Cochran
- 3 Tips for Smart Navigation in Spa Social Media Outreach
9/2/2014, Sourabh Sharma
- How to Be a Storyteller in Today’s Digital World
11/2/2014, Debra Locker
- Increase Exposure and Sales With YouTube
3/30/2011, Ido Kadman
- Social Media How-To’s for Spa Business Owners
7/3/2013, Nikki Partise