Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Insuring Your Risk Management
Posted: June 9, 2009, from the June 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 2
Another part of risk management can mean having the proper insurance, and the following company from Skin Inc. magazine’s Buyer’s Guide offer spa and salon insurance options.
- Alternative Balance—The Spa & Salon Association—800-915-6618, email@example.com
- Aon Affinity Commercial Services—877-738-6993
- Associated Skin Care Professionals—800-789-0411, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosmetic Insurance Services—800-373-6535, email@example.com
- Fitness and Wellness Insurance, a division of Philadelphia Insurance Companies—800-395-8075, ext. 132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marine Agency Corporation—800-763-4775, email@example.com
- Professional Program Insurance Brokers—415-475-4300
- SASSI Salon & Spa Specialty Insurance, a division of WH Brownyard Corp. (formerly Hairdressers Agency)—800-645-5820, firstname.lastname@example.org