Linda Brewer, industry pioneer and advisory board member for The Day Spa Associaton, passed away in February after battling ovarian cancer. She helped found both the American Cancer Society's Look Good ... Feel Better program and the Uniquely-U Organization, a charity that focused on rehabilitative cosmetic procedures. In leiu of flowers, donations should be sent to Uniquely-U, Commonwealth Bank & Trust, 1404 Evergreen Road, Anchorage, KY 40223.
Spa Industry Mourns Linda Brewer
April 16, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 356Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 351Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 346Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 203Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
- 167A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 166Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 116Babor Promotes Lindholm to International Educator
- 105Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 92Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 85Margot European Day Spa Appoints Medical Director
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz