Linda Brewer, industry pioneer and advisory board member for The Day Spa Associaton, passed away in February after battling ovarian cancer. She helped found both the American Cancer Society's Look Good ... Feel Better program and the Uniquely-U Organization, a charity that focused on rehabilitative cosmetic procedures. In leiu of flowers, donations should be sent to Uniquely-U, Commonwealth Bank & Trust, 1404 Evergreen Road, Anchorage, KY 40223.
Spa Industry Mourns Linda Brewer
April 16, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 352Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 350Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 276Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 227Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
- 169Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 150A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 105Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 93Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 72Voya Adds to U.S. Management Team
- 44Logan Launches True North Spa Representation and Consulting
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz