Linda Brewer, industry pioneer and advisory board member for The Day Spa Associaton, passed away in February after battling ovarian cancer. She helped found both the American Cancer Society's Look Good ... Feel Better program and the Uniquely-U Organization, a charity that focused on rehabilitative cosmetic procedures. In leiu of flowers, donations should be sent to Uniquely-U, Commonwealth Bank & Trust, 1404 Evergreen Road, Anchorage, KY 40223.
Spa Industry Mourns Linda Brewer
April 16, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 686Stories of Success…with Anna-Cari Gund
- 655JoElle Lee Inspires Attendees to Stand Up and Stand Out
- 460JoElle Lee Returns to Speak at Face & Body Midwest 2017
- 400[Video] What Is New and Exciting at Face & Body Midwest
- 399A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 260Michelle Phillips Makes an 'Impression' on Day 1 at Face & Body Midwest
- 219A Skin Inc. Wish to You!
- 122Make My Day Beautiful! Sponsors Gala for Children's Center
- 121Celebrity Makeup Artist Michelle Phillips Named Keynote for Face & Body Midwest
- 88Vivant Skin Care Co-founder James E. Fulton, MD, Loses Colon Cancer Battle
- ISPA Keynote Launches Inspiration Book
9/9/2016, Katie Anderson
- Celebrity Makeup Artist Michelle Phillips Named Keynote for Face & Body Midwest
11/11/2016, Lisa Schryver
- JoElle Lee Returns to Speak at Face & Body Midwest 2017
1/9/2017, Jo-El Grossman
- Linda Nelson Joins Dermodality
10/27/2016, Audrey Latimer
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson