Most Popular in:
Celeste Hilling of Skin Authority Appearing on The Mom Entrepreneur
Posted: November 17, 2009
The Mom Entrepreneur, an online blog hosting teleseminars and helping women who are mothers and business owners, is featuring Celeste Hilling in a program about stress and healthy skin.
Today, Tuesday, November 17th from 1–2 pm EST, The Mom Entrepreneur will host skin care expert Celeste Hilling, CEO and founder of Skin Authority and host of “Skin Health TODAY,” for a free, informative presentation about the affects of stress on your health and skin.
Mom entrepreneurs admit they have very little "me time", which includes watching their stress level, taking care of their skin and managing their overall health.
During this teleseminar, Hilling will discuss the following important topics:
- The most important things you should be doing daily to ensure healthy skin, such as establishing a regimen busy moms can stick to.
- The damage stress can cause the skin and one's overall health, including premature aging and wrinkles.
- Quick skin care and beauty tips that take less than five minutes per day.
- What products are best for maintaining the health of your skin.
- Other stress-relieving activities (e.g. deep tissue massage—what other benefits does this have on the skin; bubble baths—what types of bubbles can be used that do not dry out the skin, and so on.)
- How to fight the affects of aging.
- How to join the Beauty Workout and have your own personalized skin care coach.
For more information, and to register for this event, please click here.