Helga Van Dyke, creator and CEO of the Helga Van Dyke Skin Care Company and ReViate skin care products, passed away on the evening of January 9, 2007, after battling a long-term illness. She was involved in the well-being of skin care for almost 40 years and had personally touched the lives of thousands of individuals across the country. Her son, David Van Dyke, continues as president of the company.
Industry Mourns Passing of Helga Van Dyke
March 16, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 351Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 347Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 327Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 208Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
- 166Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 158A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 114Babor Promotes Lindholm to International Educator
- 105Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 93Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 85Margot European Day Spa Appoints Medical Director
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz