Aveda bestowed its first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award to Frederic Holzberger, founder and president of Fredric’s Corporation and owner of two Aveda Fredric’s Institutes, in October. Holzberger also was inducted into the Business Hall of Fame by the Junior Achievement of Greater Butler County (Ohio) that same month. 513-874-2226, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aveda Recognizes Holzberger
January 15, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 706Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 349Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 323Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 192A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 160Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 122Babor Promotes Lindholm to International Educator
- 105Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 92Margot European Day Spa Appoints Medical Director
- 89Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 71Voya Adds to U.S. Management Team
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz