Geoffrey Redmond, MD, will be talking about his recent book, The Hormonally Vulnerable Woman (ReganBooks/HarperCollins), especially treatment of female hair loss. A patient will also be featured, discussing her feelings about alopecia and the boost in self-esteem she feels as a result of her successful treatment. The Today Show will be broadcast on NBC affiliates all over the United States and this segment will be aired sometime between 8:15am and 9:00am, but check for the show time in your area.
Skin Inc. magazine Author to Appear on Today Show
August 17, 2006
Most Popular in People
- 818Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 344Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 187A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 159Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 127Babor Promotes Lindholm to International Educator
- 105Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 99Margot European Day Spa Appoints Medical Director
- 84Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 69Voya Adds to U.S. Management Team
- 62Miraval Group Appoints Three to Lead
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz