Most Popular in:
Intelligent Spas Offers Facts on the Dubai Market
Posted: July 16, 2009
page 2 of 3
Spa benchmarks and key performance indicators
This is one of the most comprehensive statistical reports ever published on the Dubai spa market, and it contains more than 1,050 spa industry benchmarks relating to total spa revenue, spa treatment revenue, expenses, visits and employment, with many topics showing historical data available from 2005 to 2008, plus forecast data for 2009 and 2010. The benchmarks are comparable across the entire spa industry due to the consistent global research methodology implemented by Intelligent Spas.
Other statistics and benchmark ratios featured in the report include:
- Average treatment price
- Average revenue per visit
- Therapist productivity/utilization rate
- Total revenue and treatment revenue per available treatment hour and minute
- Total revenue and treatment revenue per square foot
- Total revenue and treatment revenue per available treatment room
- Total revenue and treatment revenue per employee
- Breakdown of total revenue, including retail revenue
- Breakdown of total expenses
- Repeat visitation rate
- Visitor profiles by gender, age and residence
- Proportion of hotel guests visiting the spa
The report also presents a collection of supporting business intelligence including:
- Spa business models describing ownership, business structure, management structures.
- Spa infrastructure covering spa size, space breakdown, treatment rooms and stations, standard support facilities versus water-based support facilities.
- Spa menus, such as variety of hydrotherapy and water-based treatments offered, and the range of treatments practiced.
- Spa industry trends relating to treatments and clients.
Research objectives and sampling