Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2017Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1016SKINtuition: 5 Ways To Get People Buzzing About Your Biz
- 9238 Tips for a Start-up Business With Limited Funds
- 861Ask the Esthy: Opening a Home Business
- 702Ask The Esthy
- 604Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 515Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 501Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 438How Well Do You Know Your Clients (QUIZ)?
- 431#10Things You Can Do to Prevent Bullying
Recent in Spa Business (page 1 of 40)
Oasis Day Spa will be the skin care line’s flagship day spa in New York City.
The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) has created 16 wide-ranging initiatives to help shape a healthier world.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek in Saratoga, Wyoming unveiled Magee Homestead, a boutique, all-inclusive wellness experience for adults.
RevitaLash is celebrating its 10th anniversary by hosting its first model search to recognize beauty of all ages.
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort announced the completion of their $7 million renovation, as well as the hiring of a new sales and marketing director.
Marilyn Monroe Spas announced the opening of its first location in Texas, along with plans to open more down the road.
5/23/2016 | Teresa Stenzel
The consumer of today has evolved, so you and your business practices need to evolve as well. Take this quiz and gain even more invaluable insight on modern-day connectedness and how you can best compete.
Lisa Mergel, a small spa owner in Tallahassee, Florida, has been named 2016 Florida Retailer of the Year by The Florida Retail Federation (FRF).
5/18/2016 | Lori Crete
Having a home-based business is a wonderful way to cut down on operating costs and save considerable time on a commute, but there are a few things you must research so that you can set up shop legally.
Iredale Mineral Cosmetics was presented the President's "E" Award for exports at a ceremony in Washington, D.C.
When you think fast food, do you think about spa? Yummy. Nevertheless, Burger King is launching its first in-store sauna in Helsinki, Finland.
Barry Beck accepted the award at the Retail Innovation Conference, which took place May 10-11, 2016, in New York City.