For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 8004Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1818Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1239The Body Electric
- 1206Hungover Skin Causes and Cures
- 1109Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 911Glycation and the Skin
- 813New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 728Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 696Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 693What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky