For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2476Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1712The Body Electric
- 1067What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 963Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 686Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 585Cellulite Revisited
- 506New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 479Glycation and the Skin
- 423Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 379SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky