For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4820Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2545Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1856The Body Electric
- 1524How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 1187Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 115310 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1116Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 1028What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 921The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 791Jump-Starting Cells
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver