For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6361Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1306The Body Electric
- 1190Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 954What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 946Glycation and the Skin
- 914Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 664Jagger Addresses Rosacea Awareness
- 660Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 597The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 566New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky