For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6660Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1332The Body Electric
- 1313Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1161Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1152Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 824What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 760Glycation and the Skin
- 755The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 656How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- 647New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky