For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2397Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2024The Body Electric
- 1167Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 1147Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 1042Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 974What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 631Glycation and the Skin
- 498Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 495New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 494Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky