Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2461Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1720The Body Electric
- 1079What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 945Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 698Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 585Cellulite Revisited
- 507New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 495Glycation and the Skin
- 420Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 395SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD