Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 9570Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 7819Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2505Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 1637Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1416The Body Electric
- 1408Fountain of Youth Found With ‘Second Skin?'
- 1171Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 818Glycation and the Skin
- 729New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 677Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD