Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 5232Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1325The Body Electric
- 1314Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 1028Glycation and the Skin
- 1003What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 818The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 788Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 709Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 557New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 416Promising New Vitiligo Treatment Offers Hope to Patients for Repigmentation
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD