Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 3439Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2781The Body Electric
- 1412Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 1403What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1366Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 1052Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 980Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 928Glycation and the Skin
- 784Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- 733Pigmentation Revisited
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD