Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6352Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1321The Body Electric
- 1190Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 976Glycation and the Skin
- 945What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 917Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 680Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 669Jagger Addresses Rosacea Awareness
- 604The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 560New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD