Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4642Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1925The Body Electric
- 1863Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1329What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1036Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 725Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 718Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 680Glycation and the Skin
- 592New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 560Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD