Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 5034Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1601Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1336The Body Electric
- 1070What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1065The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 1020The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 982Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 953Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- 885Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 842Glycation and the Skin
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD