Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2632Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2023The Body Electric
- 1159Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 1081What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 602Glycation and the Skin
- 546Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 517Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 508New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 447Cellulite Revisited
- 439Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD