Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7064Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3198Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 2751The Body Electric
- 1861What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1066Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1025Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 920Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 892Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 859Glycation and the Skin
- 766New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD