Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4726Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2585Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1880The Body Electric
- 1584How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 119910 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1018What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 947Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 909The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 803Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 802Jump-Starting Cells
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD