Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6342Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1499Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1084The Body Electric
- 903Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 846Glycation and the Skin
- 693The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 669Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 589The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 556Study Links Skin Microbiome to Infections
- 497What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD