Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 3450Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2786The Body Electric
- 1414Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 1409What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1357Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 1064Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 978Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 888Glycation and the Skin
- 783Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- 733Pigmentation Revisited
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD