Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6381Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1296The Body Electric
- 1180Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 953What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 913Glycation and the Skin
- 913Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 906A Good Night’s Sleep Can Put Years on Your Face
- 663Jagger Addresses Rosacea Awareness
- 652Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 602The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD