Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2464Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1723The Body Electric
- 1075What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 952Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 693Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 583Cellulite Revisited
- 499New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 479Glycation and the Skin
- 421Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 388SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD