Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6582Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1368Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1327The Body Electric
- 1136Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1134Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 850What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 798The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 740Glycation and the Skin
- 651How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- 634Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD