Dr. Pugliese mentions glycation as a culprit of aging and inflammation in the article "Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation" from the December 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine. Learn more about the subject from the doctor himself by reading his 2008 article series.
More Physiology: The Impact of Glycation
November 16, 2009
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4390Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1664The Body Electric
- 12134 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1092What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 778Glycation and the Skin
- 691Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 689New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 595Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 561Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 550Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Aging and Inflammation
11/24/2009, Peter T. Pugliese, MD