Psoriasis Cure Now, a nonprofit patient advocacy group, today reported that biotech and pharmaceutical companies are investigating a record 70 potential new treatments for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The data, culled from published reports and clinical trial recruitment Web sites, shows continued, strong business interest in the psoriasis market. A New York Times article last week called into question the profitability of the psoriasis sector, lighting up psoriasis message boards with concerns that the psoriasis drug pipeline could dry up. The full (and free) report of psoriasis treatments under clinical development is available on the Psoriasis Cure Now Web site: www.psoriasis-cure-now.org/hope.php.
70 Potential New Psoriasis Treatments Being Investigated
February 2, 2007
Most Popular in Physiology
- 5034Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1601Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1332The Body Electric
- 1067The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 1065What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1017The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 989Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 959Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- 887Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 837Glycation and the Skin
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders