Psoriasis Cure Now, a nonprofit patient advocacy group, today reported that biotech and pharmaceutical companies are investigating a record 70 potential new treatments for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The data, culled from published reports and clinical trial recruitment Web sites, shows continued, strong business interest in the psoriasis market. A New York Times article last week called into question the profitability of the psoriasis sector, lighting up psoriasis message boards with concerns that the psoriasis drug pipeline could dry up. The full (and free) report of psoriasis treatments under clinical development is available on the Psoriasis Cure Now Web site: www.psoriasis-cure-now.org/hope.php.
70 Potential New Psoriasis Treatments Being Investigated
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4263Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1658The Body Electric
- 12524 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1076What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 879Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 777Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 754Glycation and the Skin
- 700New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 571Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 553Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders