Centre de Recherches et d’Investigations Épidermiques et Sensorielles (CE.R.I.E.S.) announces its CE.R.I.E.S. 2006 Research Award—created to honor a researcher in dermatology and help fund future research projects focused on healthy skin. This year, Masayuki Amagai, MD, PhD, of Tokyo, received this coveted award totaling $52,000. +33 (0) 1 46 43 49 00
CE.R.I.E.S. Gives Research Award
May 9, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4990Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1606Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1313The Body Electric
- 1080What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1069The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 1017The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 982Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 977Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- 894Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 824Glycation and the Skin
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders