Centre de Recherches et d’Investigations Épidermiques et Sensorielles (CE.R.I.E.S.) announces its CE.R.I.E.S. 2006 Research Award—created to honor a researcher in dermatology and help fund future research projects focused on healthy skin. This year, Masayuki Amagai, MD, PhD, of Tokyo, received this coveted award totaling $52,000. +33 (0) 1 46 43 49 00
CE.R.I.E.S. Gives Research Award
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2406Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2011The Body Electric
- 1059Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 983What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 627Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 590Glycation and the Skin
- 561Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 526Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 501New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 496Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky