Centre de Recherches et d’Investigations Épidermiques et Sensorielles (CE.R.I.E.S.) announces its CE.R.I.E.S. 2006 Research Award—created to honor a researcher in dermatology and help fund future research projects focused on healthy skin. This year, Masayuki Amagai, MD, PhD, of Tokyo, received this coveted award totaling $52,000. +33 (0) 1 46 43 49 00
CE.R.I.E.S. Gives Research Award
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4455Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1681The Body Electric
- 11914 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1100What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 789Glycation and the Skin
- 694New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 563Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 548Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 518Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 509Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders