A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2227Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1666The Body Electric
- 988What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 950Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 769Study Finds Fat Cells Linked to Anti-aging Treatment
- 715Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 477New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 472Glycation and the Skin
- 404SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- 388Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders