A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
April 10, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4729Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2582Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1864The Body Electric
- 1573How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 119310 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1022What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 958Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 910The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 829Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 801Jump-Starting Cells
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky