A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4266Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1661The Body Electric
- 12644 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1074What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 909Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 805Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 753Glycation and the Skin
- 706New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 572Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 554Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky