A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
April 10, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6825Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1335The Body Electric
- 1226Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1159Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1098Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 787What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 761Glycation and the Skin
- 663New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 651The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 626How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky