To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 8896Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 7890Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2438Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 1733Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1715The Body Electric
- 1396Fountain of Youth Found With ‘Second Skin?'
- 1175Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 858Glycation and the Skin
- 724New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 698Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky