To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2408Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1987The Body Electric
- 1063Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 983What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 584Glycation and the Skin
- 533Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 531Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 496Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 494New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 487Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders