To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 5221Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1327The Body Electric
- 1318Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 1031Glycation and the Skin
- 991What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 808The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 789Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 710Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 555New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 416Promising New Vitiligo Treatment Offers Hope to Patients for Repigmentation
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky