To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6633Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1336Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1321The Body Electric
- 1154Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1143Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 830What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 782The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 761Glycation and the Skin
- 658How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- 636New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky