To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2480Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1706The Body Electric
- 1071What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1008Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 683Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 577Cellulite Revisited
- 508New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 476Glycation and the Skin
- 422Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 375The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky