To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4936Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2412Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1860The Body Electric
- 1430Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1097Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 108010 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1076How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 1030What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 954The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 829A Better Barrier With Corneotherapy
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver