Cosmeceuticals Confuse Clients
April 2, 2008
Most Popular in Ingredients
- 2462Stem Cells and Skin Care
- 1878Survey: 54% of Women Want Skin Care to Be 'All Natural'
- 1707Hydroquinone: Is the Cure Worse Than the Problem?
- 1111Natural Anti-inflammatory Ingredients
- 1046Keys to Unlocking the Benefits of Vitamin C
- 1010New Invention Provides Affordable & Effective Treatment for Keloid Scars
- 802Court Blocks Attack Against Titanium Dioxide in Skin Care
- 603SkinCeuticals Unveils Novel Antioxidant Research
- 489Antioxidants, Free Radicals and Skin Care
- 480Good News for Estheticians Who Use Skin Brightening Actives
Also, 43% of respondents were unclear about which ingredients really work, and more than half reported using a simple cleansing, toning and moisturizing skin care routine to combat aging.
When it comes to buying an anti-aging product, 57% of the respondants opted for well-established and trusted brands, and 52% identified price as an important aspect.
According to the survey, the main aging concerns of women in the United Kingdom include loss of elasticity, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Comedogenicity—A Complicated Conversation
11/2/2014, Michelle Calvarese, PhD
- The Science Behind Today’s Anti-aging Ingredients
12/30/2011, Ivana Veljkovic
- 12 Silicone Myths Exploded
7/31/2014, Rebecca Gadberry
- Are Exotic Oils the Next Little Black Dress?
11/2/2014, Rhonda Allison
- What’s New In Natural Ingredients
5/1/2014, Kris Campbell