Want to put the WOW back in your brows?
Youthful, fuller- and thicker-looking eyebrows can be yours with new RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum. From the creators of the award-winning RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing serum, new RapidBrow works to help condition and improve the appearance of fuller eyebrows in as few as 60 days!
Specifically formulated for eyebrows, new RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum features Hexatein 2 Complex, a unique proprietary mix of six highly effective fortifying ingredients, essential proteins, vitamins and other moisturizing and conditioning ingredients, to boost eyebrow density, while adding shine and softness. RapidBrow is ophthalmologist tested for safety and easy use.
Six key ingredients and brow-enhancing benefits include:
- Potent polypeptides and amino acids—comprised of beneficial amino acids to help support more voluminous-looking brows;
- Vital vitamins—biotin, panthenol and rich minerals join forces to help fortify the appearance of brows;
- Keratin—a building block of hair that helps boost the protein structure for healthier-looking brows;
- Apple fruit cell extract—a revolutionary anti-aging ingredient from the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple that helps create the appearance of more youthful-looking brows; and
- Sweet almond extract—a rich emollient that helps to add shine, sheen and softness to brows.
Quick steps to bold, healthier-looking brows:
- To prepare for the application, start with a clean, dry area.
- Apply using the brush applicator along the natural brow line with a few quick strokes, the bristle brush helps set and tame the brows, while the serum delivers conditioning agents.
- For best results and added benefits throughout the day, apply once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Recommended for daily use to maintain the appearance and condition of the brows.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Skin Inc. takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Skin Inc. and governed by its editorial policy.