- How do I submit an article or an idea for consideration to Skin Inc. magazine?
- Skin Inc. magazine considers cutting-edge, timely articles pertaining to the professional skin care industry. All articles must be exclusive to the magazine, and ideas that have been pitched to or published in other industry trades will not be considered. Please send your query to Kristen Wegrzyn, associate editor, at email@example.com or call 630-344-6079.
- Where can I get my company listed in the magazine?
- Skin Inc. magazine features Inspiration, New Products and Happenings.
- Inspiration is an opportunity to have your products featured within an article based on a common theme. For example, if ABC company has a sunscreen and is advertising in Skin Inc. magazine, the product may be featured in a sun-themed article. For more information, contact Sandy Domin, account executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-344-6052.
- New Products is a place for new, professional products. You do not have to be an advertiser to be featured in this section. Submit a press release and 300 dpi image for editorial consideration to Kristen Wegrzyn, associate editor, at email@example.com or call 630-344-6079.
- Happenings covers industry news. Submit a press release, complete with company phone number and e-mail address, to Kristen Wegrzyn, associate editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-344-6079.
- How do I get my classes published in the Calendar section?
Skin Inc. magazine publishes education class offerings exclusively in its online Calendar section at www.skininc.com in order to ensure the more timely and up-to-date information for its readers. To submit your class or education offering to be considered for inclusion, go to www.skininc.com/education/continuing/addevent/. Please note, all classes are subject to an approval process, and if you have further questions, please contact Kristen Wegrzyn, associate editor, at email@example.com or call 630-344-6079.
- Where do I change my address to continue receiving my free subscription?
- Send address changes to Skin Inc. magazine, 336 Gundersen Drive, Suite A, Carol Stream, IL 60188. When requesting a change of address, give both the old and new addresses. Allow two months for the change to become effective.
- Where and when is your next trade show?
- Face & Body Northern California will be held August 23–25, 2014, in San Jose, California at McEnery Convention Center. Face & Body Midwest will be held March 22—24, 2014, in Chicago at McCormick Place.
- What do I need to do to become a licensed esthetician?
- To become an esthetician, you need to attend a school that provides classes to meet the needed amount of hours for a particular state. Each state's requirements differ. Please log on to www.skininc.com/education/statelicensing for state licensing information, as well as contact information to reach each state for your verification, as this information changes regularly.
- Why is there no option for international subscribers?
- Our international subscribers can access all the excellent information in Skin Inc. by subscribing to our digital edition at www.skininc.com/subscribe.