Think ahead to next year ... how do you envision your career and your spa? Are you confident that you will have the ideas, techniques and business solutions you need to compete in tomorrow’s marketplace? Some businesses and some professionals will thrive no matter the circumstances. Are you one of them?
As you decide whether to attend Face & Body® Northern California, which takes place July 17–19, 2010, at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California, keep this in mind. The high-performance benefits for those who attend are so powerful that Face & Body is one of the most cost-effective investments in career improvement a spa professional can make.
A profitable investment
Face & Body offers a wide variety of education topics, including product-neutral education during the Advanced Education Conference Program on Saturday, July 17, sponsored by Skin Inc. magazine, Supplier Classes on Sunday, July 18 and Monday, July 19, plus the brand new Medical Esthetics Summit on Monday, July 19, sponsored by Merge magazine and True University Esthetics. At the same time, the Expo attracts the top product and services suppliers. You’ll have first-hand opportunities to visit with vendors, and shop, compare and get the best deals. And there are plenty of networking opportunities that allow you to share ideas with—and get inspiration from—your peers. This unbeatable package makes Face & Body a top event within the spa industry.
Want the rest of the story? Simply sign up. It’s easy. Plus, it only takes 1 minute and it’s free!
Face & Body is jam-packed with take-home ideas, and it is the best venue to make valuable contacts with your peers and suppliers. You will save time and money far beyond the cost to attend if you are willing to make the initial investment.
Face & Body will inspire you, and help you re-think, re-direct and improve your spa business. The results that your spa will gain following the event may not necessarily happen overnight, but, in time, you will begin to reap the benefits.
Within one week:
- Apply ideas, techniques and strategies garnered from your attendance to your spa operation.
- Hold a staff meeting to share your ideas, gain support, set new goals and develop an action plan based on the inspiration you gained from Face & Body.
Within one month:
- Implement several ideas based on what you learned from the show.
- Develop training programs for your staff.
- Monitor and adjust your plans as necessary.
Within three months:
- Enjoy proven successes, and fine-tune certain ideas to meet your specifications.
- Feel confident about improvements and possibly decide on more advanced moves.
Within six months:
- Pinpoint conclusive measurements for long-range projections.
- Calculate the amount of time and money your spa saved, and how much its worth has increased.
Start your investment today by registering for the upcoming Face & Body Spa & Healthy Aging Conference and Expo.