Choosing Esthetic Equipment
Follow these suggestions to ensure that you make the right equipment choice. Through education, you can make a good, solid investment for your business … and your career.
- Investigate considerations such as cost, ease of use, training, support and the manufacturer warranty.
- Find out whether the equipment is upgradable or will become obsolete.
- Discover whether the apparatus is safe. Has it been approved by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA)? Does it do what it is meant to do?
- Purchase equipment from a reputable, established company that is able to answer all your questions.
- Understand the principles of the technology thoroughly.