1. Botulinum toxins can be used to elevate the brows, which open the eyelid aperture making the eyes appear larger, more inviting and more attractive. Recommending a lash-enhancing product for home use and having an esthetician demonstrate makeup techniques and shape the eyebrows will finish the look.
2. Fillers can be used to re-shape contours under the eyes, raise the cheeks and rejuvenate the brows framing the eyes. A judicious amount of filler to enhance the lips subliminally adds to female appeal, but excess may detract from the goal.
3. Fillers can also mask jowls, creating the appearance of a narrow jawline. Neurotoxins can reduce a heavy jaw by relaxing the jaw muscles. This de-emphasizes the lower one-third of the face and fits within the subliminal strategy of making a female face more attractive.
4. Homogeneous skin tone and color is important, as well, in the subliminal strategy of beauty. Human eyes look for contrast and to the human brain, heterogeneous—or mottled skin with dark spots, wrinkles and brown patches—are signals of aging and disease. Thickened homogenous skin with a pinkish hue is characteristic of youthfulness and health. Laser treatments and chemical peels reduce contrasting blemishes and accentuate the natural color of the skin.
5. Facials, superficial exfoliation and effective skin care products will enhance results and protect a client’s investment.