From Executive Chef Peter Schott of The Lodge at Woodloch, Hawley, Pennsylvania
Makes 4 servings, 91 calories, 4 grams of fat
4 pints of Sungold tomatoes
1 cup diced onion
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced carrot
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
2 cups vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Toss 1 tablespoon of olive oil with tomatoes, then place tomatoes on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Roast tomatoes in preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
3. While the tomatoes are roasting, add remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a four-quart saucepan and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add onion, celery and carrots, and cook until soft.
5. When tomatoes are ready, scrape all of the tomatoes and remaining juices, along with garlic and vegetable stock, into the saucepan with the vegetables and simmer soup for 20 minutes.
6. Next, add the rosemary and use a blender to purée the soup, then season with salt and pepper.