Skin Inc. Seen in '14 Giveaway Rules
Eligibility: To participate in the Seen in '14 Giveaway, you must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States. No purchase is necessary to enter and subscribing to Skin Inc. or purchasing any products from the prize sponsors will not improve your chances of winning. Employees of Allured Business Media (the publisher of Skin Inc.), their suppliers, sponsors, exhibitors, vendors and their immediate family members are ineligible for participation. Incomplete or illegible entries, or entries received after commencement of drawing, are not eligible.
Drawing: There will be 14 winners each month during the year 2014. Drawing entries will be accepted between the first and last day of the corresponding month. A random drawing of 14 eligible entries will be held the first business day of the following month and winners will be announced on the Skin Inc. website within 48 hours of each drawing. Skin Inc. assumes no responsibility for unanticipated delays in holding such drawing. The company sponsoring each prize will ship the prize(s) to the winner without charge for shipping and handling within 30 days of each winner being selected. Entrants may win only once during each giveaway. The odds of winning each drawing depend on the number of valid entries received for that drawing.
Entries: Entries must be completed and submitted on the Skin Inc. website between the first and last day of the corresponding month. To enter this giveaway, you will be required to provide basic information about yourself prior to submission. Only 1 entry will be accepted per person per drawing. All entries become the property of Allured Business Media and will not be returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, misdirected or late entries.
Prizes: The prize description, approximate retail value and identity of the sponsor providing each prize is listed below. Prizes provided “as-is”. You cannot transfer a winning entry, or request a substitute prize or redeem a prize for cash value.
|Month||Sponsor||Product||Approx. Retail Value|
|January||Adonia Organics||Blemish Oxygen Serum||$59|
|March||Image Skincare||Mystery Product||$79|
|April||Multaler Inc./Yon-Ka||Yon-Ka Mask N° 1||$58|
|June||Edge Systems||Antiox +||$95|
|August||Bielle Cosmetics/LeMieux||Collagen Peptide Serum||$85|
|September||Dynamis Skin Science/MEG 21||TBD||TBD|
Publicity: By submitting an entry and winning a prize, you provide authorization for Allured Business Media to disclose any information you provided and an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license to use your name and photo for the commercial purpose of promoting this giveaway and Skin Inc. in any and all media without any consideration to you for the submission of your entry.
Winning Entrants: Skin Inc. reserves the exclusive right to determine whether each entry meets all requirements to claim the applicable prize. The sponsoring company that provides the applicable prize is ultimately responsible for delivering the prize and may provide the winner with a substitute prize. Any taxes associated with winning are the sole responsibilities of the winners. Prize products are intended for professional use only. Allured Business Media assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for the misuse of prize contents.
Sponsorship: The Skin Inc. Seen in '14 Giveaway is a promotion organized by Skin Inc. magazine, in conjunction with the sponsoring companies who are providing the prizes.
Submission: Your submission of this entry form means that you agree to follow the terms and conditions of these Giveaway Rules.
Void where prohibited. Allured Business Media reserves the right to add to and/or change these rules at any time in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Allured Publishing Corp.
336 Gundersen Drive, Suite A
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Main Phone: 630-653-2155
Main Fax: 630-653-2192
- Margaret Kirk, Battle Creek, MI
- Marcy Distler, Pepperell, MA
- Denise Presley, St Clair Shores, MI
- Cynthia Pau, Northboro, MA
- Adriana Avila, Chicago, IL
- Luzette Juliano, Canoga Park, CA
- Katherine Wiesen, Arlington Heights, IL
- Maryla Nachnani, Los Altos, CA
- Mordehai Zadik, Hercules, CA
- Ellen Delaney, Oswego, NY
- Adriana Caceres, Delano, CA
- Danielle Doyle, Brookings, OR
- Diane Garcia, Rochester, NY
- Monica Zapata, Skokie, IL
- Becky Oleson, Chapel Hill, NC
- Linda Harmon, Boca Raton, FL
- Exie Hanssen, Pasadena, MD
- Elle Daws, Salem, VA
- Melissa Hoffmann, San Jose, CA
- Christy Bennett, Tulsa, OK
- Dionne Martin, Chicago, IL
- Becky Meadows, Denver, CO
- Heather Owens, Newport News, VA
- Laurie Paczkowski, winter park, FL
- Sarah Rosser, Munster, IN
- Dawn Evans, Mesa, AZ
- Joey Lasher, Harlan, IA
- Darla Lordemann, Greenwood, SC
- Esther Morris, Antioch, TN
- Megan McAleer, North Babylon, NY
- Lynda Pappas, Campton Hills, IL
- Mary Majkut, Townsend, MA
- Marcie Pease. Tacoma, WA
- Samantha Perkins, Easton, PA
- Diane Stevens, Austin, TX
- Lora Olney, Santa Rosa, CA
- Joanne King, Chicago, IL
- Aura Carpizo, Solvang, CA
- Sandi Richardson, Crown Point, IN
- Mary Martinez, Lincolnwood, IL
- Donna Borgwardt, Random Lake, WI
- Marzena Kennedy, Beverly Hills, CA
- Hallie Mathis-Haag, Portland,OR
- Cat Wheeler, Clearwater, FL
- Vicky Myers, Powell, TN
- Rioghnach McCloskey, Orlando, FL
- Wanda Barnett, Fairview Heights, IL
- Debra Kontny, Helena, MT
- Tamico Ellison, Jacksonville, FL
- Lindsey Velk, Bozeman, MT
- Margaret Kirk, Battle Creek, MI
- Karmel Hutfles, Bellevue, NE
- Gloria Crume, Albuquerque, NM
- Jennifer Vehrs, Chicago, IL
- Jane Linsalato, Medford, NY
- Lori Runnion, Elmhurst, IL