Skin Inc. magazine is the leading industry publication for the professional skin care industry, providing timely information about business solutions, skin science, treatment techniques and much more.
The Skin Inc. business unit serves professional skin care facility owners and managers, as well as their practicing estheticians, primarily in the United States and Canada, by providing cutting-edge, in-depth unbiased business and technical information in a variety of formats, including:
- Skin Inc. magazine
- The Face & Body Spa Conference and Trade Show
- Weekly E-newsletters
- A comprehensive, interactive website
- Skin Inc. Video Education
We also assist estheticians in educating consumers on the benefits of safe and effective skin care.
Award-winning Editorial Content
The content and focus of Skin Inc. holds a unique position in the spa industry, specifically addressing the business needs of spas.
Skin Inc. magazine has been honored with a number of prestigious industry and editorial awards, including:
- One Gold and two Silver FOLIO: Eddie awards
- Four ASBPE (American Society of Business Publication Editors) awards
- Two coveted ABBIES (America's Best Beauty Industry Efforts for Salons)
- A TABPI (Trade Associations Business Publications International) award
- An honorable mention for general excellence by min magazine
- Digital Nichee Award for Best Website
Advisory Board—Industry Leaders and Experts
- Angela Cortright—Principal, Spa Gregorie's, Newport Beach, CA
- Deedee Crossett—President, San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology, San Francisco
- Morag Currin—President, TecNiche Therapies, Chandler, AZ
- Steven H. Dayan, MD, FACS—Cosmetic Surgeon, Steven H. Dayan, MD, FACS, Chicago
- Zoe Diana Draelos, MD—Private practice, Zoe Diana Draelos, MD, Clinical Dermatology Center, High Point, NC
- Annet King—Director of Global Education, The International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica, Carson, CA
- Peter T. Pugliese, MD—Founder and President, Circadia by Dr. Pugliese, Bethel, PA
- Maritza Rodriguez—Global VP of Marketing & Communications, Pevonia International, LLC, Daytona Beach, FL
- Lydia Sarfati—President/CEO, Repêchage Ltd., Secaucus, NJ
- Kyle Simonson—Founder & CEO, Simonson's Salon & Spa, Maple Grove, MN
Skin Inc. magazine is an active and committed member of several industry associations. We value our memberships!
Allured Business Media
The publisher of Skin Inc., Allured Business Media, has been a global information leader in the personal care, beauty, professional skin care, and fragrance and flavor industries for more than 80 years. Allured continues to set information standards in the industries it serves.
Allured Business Media's Brands: